Cost: $75.00 (plus discounted range fee). You'll learn about firearm safety, storage, dispute resolution, plus the state and federal laws as they relate to carrying.
Click HERE to enroll in the LTC/CHL Training Class. Select this date when filling out the enrollment form.
1. Please arrive at Creekside Church 1105 N. Waterview Dr (at Arapaho) (map) at 7:50am, then we start at 8:00am.
2. PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR FIREARM into the class room. You won't need it.
3. After class (@ 1:30p) we'll grab lunch on the way to Eagle Gun Range (14400 Midway Rd, Farmers Branch) and have some fun! Depending on how full the range is determines when we finish up. Students may leave right after they qualify.
4. Please watch short Tour Video and read Range Rules here before arriving to range.
5. Class size is limited. If you cancel within 24 hours, the fee is non-refundable but you can reschedule. If you "No Show," you can reschedule, but the fee is non-refundable and you'll have to pay the $75 fee again. (If sickness is a factor, we'll obviously work with you).
Thank you again and I look forward to having you! It's gonna be a super fun day!
Al Fike, 214-766-0969