Open to public! (Read through this first before signing up).
Click HERE to enroll in the LTC/CHL Training Class at FBC Dangerfield. Select May 19th when filling out the enrollment form. Reading the FAQ will help you a bunch before coming to class.
Cost: $75.00 (No range fee; we'll be using someone's private property). You'll learn about firearm safety, storage, dispute resolution, plus the state and federal laws as they relate to carrying.
1. Please arrive at First Baptist Church, Address: 202 West W M Watson Boulevard, Daingerfield, TX 75638 at 7:50am, then we start at 8:00am and go till @ 1:30pm for class time. Then we go shoot.
Church phone: 903-645-2269
2. DO NOT BRING YOUR FIREARM inside in the church class room. You won't need it.
3. We'll have a short lunch break then go shoot at a private property. Students may leave right after they qualify and receive their certificate.
4. Please watch short Tour Video and read Range Rules . Though we're not using this range in the video, everything applies regarding safety principles.
5. If you cancel within 24 hours, or no-show for the class, fee is NON-refundable (If sickness is a factor, we'll help you).
Thank you again, and I look forward to having you! It's gonna be a fun day, so just relax don't be all stressed out! I'll help you get past all that.
Al Fike, 214-766-0969
(NOTE: Private Classes are available! Class can be held at your home, church, business--you name the place and date within the state of Texas)
Click here to enroll and request your date, or Call: 214-766-0969 for more details.